- 7 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/2 sea salt
- 2 x 400g cans brown or green lentils, rinsed and drained
- 4 finely chopped spring onions
- 300g baby cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- To make the dressing, whisk 5 tbsp of the oil with the vinegar, mustard, garlic, lemon zest and salt.
- Place the lentils, tomatoes, spring onions and coriander in a bowl and stir in the dressing.
- Place the chicken between 2 sheets of cling film and beat with a rolling-pin to flatten.
- Brush the chicken with the remaining oil. Heat griddle pan and when hot add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes, turn chicken over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Spoon the lentil mixture on to a plate and place the chicken on top.
Fiona’s Simple SkinTrition™ tip
Tomatoes contain the phytochemical lycopene, which is belived to help make the skin more resistant to sunlight.