Celebrating Coca-Cola and WWF’s campaign to conserve the home of the polar bear
Polar bears have starred in Coca-Cola advertising since 1922 and now Coca-Cola and WWF have joined forces to raise awareness and funds to conserve the Arctic home of the polar bear.
The Arctic is being affected by climate change; it’s warming twice as fast as the global average and the sea ice is disappearing fast. This shrinking sea ice is threatening the future of the polar bear – the summer ice where they roam, hunt and breed is predicted to virtually disappear in a generation.
Together, we can all help create a positive future for the magnificent Arctic environment. Funds raised by the Arctic Home campaign will help WWF conserve this important habitat and help in a variety of ways, including conservation plans for the Last Ice Area – an area of over 1.4 million sq km in northern Greenland and northern Canada- a region bigger than France and Spain combined.
To celebrate the launch of the campaign, two Mummy Vs Work readers and their families will win a trip to London to attend an exclusive ‘Get Up Close To The Arctic Event’. Hosted at the Science Museum on 17th January 2013, an immersive event will introduce the fascinating story of the Arctic polar bears through an exciting, interactive experience that offers a one-off chance to observe and understand what it might be like to get up close to a polar bear, as well as a screening of the stunning ‘To the Arctic’ film, narrated by Meryl Streep.
Winners will also receive a ticket for themselves and three tickets for their family to attend the Arctic Home launch event and family meal allowance.
Coca-Cola is contributing €1million to WWF to help protect the Arctic. Join us! Every € you donate will help us to double our impact. To donate to the Arctic Home campaign visit http://arctichome.co.uk/.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow the rafflecopter instructions below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and conditions
- There is 2 Mummy Vs Work prizes for one winner and family (4 total) consisting of travel to and from London for a family of four, four tickets to the Arctic Home launch event and family meal allowance.Image in Mummy Vs Work competition for illustrative purposes only
- Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Standard Mummy Vs Work terms and conditions apply
- This competition is open to residents of The UK and Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Coca-Cola Company, Mummy Vs Work and their families, agents and anyone associated with this promotion
- Entry to the prize draw must be made by answering a question. Entries and details should be completed on Rafflecopter by the 13th January. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries
- Only one entry per person
- No bulk or third party entries will be accepted
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 13th January.
- No cash alternative will be offered. In the unlikely event of circumstances beyond its control, the promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternatives of equal or greater value
- The decision is independently supervised and the winner will be drawn from all correctly answered entries on Rafflecopter by Mummy Vs Work by 14th January 2013.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The name and county of the winner will be made available to any person requesting them and sending a stamped, addressed envelope to Mummy Vs Work between 15th January 2013 and 31st January 2013.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions, and participation in this competition means acceptance of these terms and conditions