With the winter fast approaching, how do you fancy winning 2 tickets to a pretty amazing event that is happening over at Woburn Estate.
Wrap up warm; bring a torch and experience Woburn Abbey Gardens in a completely new light – Luminaries Woburnensis 2015.
Whilst you are in this beautiful surroundings there will be so much to see and do from award-winning ice sculptures to animated fire sculptures. Fun for all the family at Woburn Abbey.
There is so many other things you will be able to do too:
- Have an adventure and explore our black light trail and artwork (UV light)
- Award-winning ice sculptors Glacial Art, commissioned especially for the evening by Her Grace the Duchess of Bedford, will be creating futuristic ice sculptures.
- Interactive ice wall, have a go at ice carving yourself.
- Opportunities to launch a lotus flower lantern, decorate your own hanging lantern and hang your message on the shimmering Tree of Dreams
- Exquisite fire performances throughout the evening
- Lighting of fire sculptures at 7pm and 9pm
The event is for one night only, 28th November 5pm to 10pm, so make sure you get your tickets fast before you miss out!
Luckily for one of our readers we are giving away 2 tickets for the event.
The competition is not transferrable and is valid for the Luminaries Woburnensis event on Saturday 28th November only. Full terms and conditions can be found on their website