Next Friday is Black Friday.
The day when we spend a small fortune on getting set for Christmas (and birthday’s if you are organised!) whilst saving ourselves some money with the offers they have. So how do you go about making the most of the offers?
- Go with a list – Sale shopping is great for saving money, as long as you buy what you intended to get! Buying extra bits is going to hit the pocket and if you are anything like me you will forget the bits you wanted to get so have to buy these anyway on top!
- Do a bit of research – lots of shops are competing for your custom so before you buy make sure you check out what is on offer elsewhere.
- Use cashback sites – I know I have mentioned this before but use cashback sites! I’ve earned over £1300 on Quidco since I signed up with them, if you’ve not signed up yet if you do it through this link you will get a bonus £10 cashback when you’ve earned your first £5. TopCashBack are also another great site to use, I tend to check what I will earn with both of them before I click through to make my purchase.
Now we are ready to shop but is there really going to be any good deals on offer? Here is a run down of the offer’s that are already running or rumored to be happening:
- Smyths Toy Superstore – They are currently running half price on a selection of toys but also have vouchers for you to use that get you £6 off a £60 spend and £12 off when you spend £100 so well worth considering if you are planning a big shop in store but be quick these end tomorrow (21/11/16)
- HMV – There are rumors of some big offers on the latest games over at HMV. Theses include saving £25 on Titanfall 2 on PS4 and Xbox One, Lego Star Wars £25 off making it just £17.99. These are some of the offers leaked so one worth watching!
- Toys R Us – Over the coming weeks Toys R Us are running lots of offers including an online flash sale which is currently running. Also if you are planning on buying Playmobil you can get a free Playmobil advent calendar when you spend £45 on other Playmobil products.
- Argos – They are known for their 3 for 2 offer (which is rumoured to be back soon!) but they also have lots of other offers running currently, they include their Black Friday deals (these are currently running) and the price drop on toys. So lots to pick from!
- Amazon – They are renowned for their Black Friday deals, currently they are running lots of deals in the build up to so make sure you make the most of them 🙂
These are just a few of the offers currently on but there is lots more out there. What is your best tips for saving money this Christmas?