A great snack pack from Simple packed full of healthy food which is great for your skin!
- Brazil Nuts – Brazil Nuts are packed with the mineral Selenium which can help to protect skin against sun damage.
- Dried Mango – Mangoes are rich in beta-carotene which can help to protect the skin from damage by free radicals. A diet rich in beta-carotene can help to give the skin a healthy glow.
- Dried Cranberries – Cranberries are rich in phytochemicals which can help to strengthen the walls of tiny blood vessels and can help prevent tread veins so keep skin looking radiant and youthful.
- Almonds – Almonds are rich in essential fatty acids which can help to improve skin elasticity and suppleness.
- Dried Apricots – When fruits are dried their nutrients are concentrated – dried apricots are a good source of beta-carotene and natural sugars which will satisfy sugar cravings in a healthy way.
- Sunflower Seeds – Sunflower seeds are rich in a source of vitamin E and essential fatty acids which can help to improve skin elasticity, helping to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
Fiona’s Simple SkinTrition™ tip
If you only eat once or twice a day and allow yourself to become hungry, your body will begin to “think” that it is slowly starving and will start metabolizing protein instead of burning fat and sugar. To starve off this ‘starvation process’, you should always eat regular meals and one or two healthy snacks throughout the day.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link