- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 8 Skinless chicken thighs
- 150g piece chorizo sausage, sliced into chunks
- 2 small red peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 200g paella rice, rinsed
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 600ml chicken stock
- 100ml dry white wine
- 125g fresh or frozen soya beans
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a large pan or flameproof casserole dish. Fry the chicken thighs to brown them all over for about 5 minutes then add the chorizo, peppers and garlic and fry for 30 seconds before adding the rice, paprika and cayenne, stir well. Cook for 1-2 minutes
- Pour in the wine and half the stock and when it has been absorbed, add the rest of the stock, soya beans, tomatoes and seasoning to taste.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes on the hob or until the rice is tender and the liquid is almost absorbed. If the liquid is absorbed too quickly, add more stock or water.
Fiona’s Simple SkinTrition™ tip
Red peppers are packed with vitamin C which can help to neutralise free radicals.
This post may contain affiliate links – this does not influence the contents or cost you anything extra however we may receive a little compensation should you make any purchase