I love this meal as it’s a one pot wonder however I tend to stick it in the slow cooker if I make it at the weekend!
- 6 Sausages (Again adjust this to your family preference)
- 2 cans of cannellini beans (butter beans work just as well), drained.
- 1 jar of passata
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- Fresh bread to serve (we like the part bake rolls)
- Fry off the onion & garlic in a little oil until soft, put this in the slow cooker or in a ovenproof dish with a lid.
- Fry off the sausages till they are browned off & add to the slow cooker or dish.
- Add all the other ingredients & mix well.
- Put the lid on, if your cooking in the slow cooker heat on low for about 4 hours. If you’re using the over, 160 degree’s for about an hour.
- Serve with fresh-baked bread, we like the part baked rolls for convenience
This post may contain affiliate links – this does not influence the contents or cost you anything extra however we may receive a little compensation should you make any purchase