It’s funny how life changes after having children.
However you know you’re a mummy when….
- You can’t take more than a mouthful of breakfast without 2 little faces joining you & waiting for a mouthful!
- You can’t go to the toilet without hearing “Mummmmmyyy where are youuuuuu?”
- You find 6am an acceptable lie in.
- You know more nursery rhymes than the current top 10!
- You find yourself with cartoons on even after they’ve gone to bed.
- The closest you get to the hair dressers is a dye in a bottle.
- You start to sound like your mother…. (I love my mum really but I am starting to sound like her!)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link