I’m not going to lie we are big fans of Popchips in this household and with the children going back to school why not try to give them something a little more healthy.
Popchips work with nutritionist Azmina Govindji who has got some great tips to make those little changes with your lunchbox snacks:
- Trade a regular bag of crisps for popchips – they‚re literally popped with heat and pressure, so there‚s no fat used in frying and kids will love them
- Go for squeezy yoghurts over ice cream for a good fix of calcium and protein
- Leave the chocolate on the shelf and opt for jaffa cakes as a lighter sweet treat
- Stir up a calcium-rich milk shake and forget those sugary soft drinks!
- Choose low-fat cheese spread as a source of calcium and protein over processed meat, which can be higher in salt.
So for your chance to win some yummy Popchips in time for the new term just follow the simple Rafflecopter instructions 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links – this does not influence the contents or cost you anything extra however we may receive a little compensation should you make any purchase