The summer holidays are almost upon us and lots of little ones will be looking forward to no school!
Unfortunately I have to work the whole summer however this doesn’t mean we can not have fun, just means we have a little less time to do so!
With this in mind I’ve come up with a little bucket list for the summer:
- Attend Lollibop – If you read our post yesterday you will already know we are heading to Lollibop this year at Hatfiled House. Its the weekend before my birthday and I’m certain the kids are going to love it.
- Teach the kids to ride without stabilisers – This has been on the to do list for a while and now that Ethan can peddle properly, this summer is the perfect time to head over to our local park and do so.
- Day trip to the seaside – Kayleigh’s school is heading to the seaside for a day trip during the holiday, however with my holidays at work running out we can’t go. However we are thinking of surprising the kids with a day trip to the sea and a just have some fun.
- Enjoy the sunshine – I plan to get in from work and enjoy the sunshine the in the garden with the Daddy Vs Work and the kids.
- Have a water fight – the kids are a bit bigger this year so perfect age for a water fight!
So we have a little bucket list, how many will we achieve before the end of the summer holiday, but we will have fun trying!
What plans do you have for the summer holiday?