This no bake lemon cheesecake is a great recipe to make at any point during the week for an easy pudding or one you can make the night before if you are in a hurry the next day. It doesn’t need any special equipment and can be made in less than 20 minutes, just takes a few hours to set in the fridge.
I use a loose bottom tin like this one. It makes it much easier to pop the cheesecake out of the tin.
- 200g digestive or can be made with shortbread biscuits (recipe coming up in the next couple of days)
- 60g Butter (Melted)
- 400g Soft Cheese
- 80g Caster Sugar
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 200ml double cream lightly whipped.
- Break the biscuits into crumbs (I stuck it in the food processor though a bag and rolling-pin is also very therapeutic!)
- Put the biscuits in a bowl and mix in the butter until well combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the base of a loose bottom cake tin (18cm)
- Pop this in the fridge to set for about 60 minutes however it can be left overnight.
- In a bowl cream the soft cheese, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice then gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour this over the base and pop into the fridge for a couple of hours until it has set.
Really simple, no hassle cheesecake in less than 30 minutes. Over the coming weeks I’ll be sharing more of our family favourite simple recipes to inspire you to get into the kitchen.
These will be ones that are easy to follow and don’t take too long. We all know how limited time can be 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links – this does not influence the contents or cost you anything extra however we may receive a little compensation should you make any purchase