This week in Great British Bake Off was batter week.
Our household love pancakes and Yorkshire puddings so it was something I felt comfortable baking with little stress on 1 foot!
As it’s getting chillier we had our first roast in a long time and after seeing all the delicious beef dishes on GBBO I decided to go for Yorkshire puddings with parsnips, carrots, roast potatoes and roast beef with a dollop of horseradish sauce.
My recipe is pretty old, I got it about 7 years ago and have used it since and it always rises! These are so easy to make too that I haven’t brought the premade version in years!
- 112g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml milk
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well
- Heat oven to gas mark 6
- Heat some oil in a 12 slot cake tray
- When the oil is hot use an ice cream scoop to put the mixture in the oil, 1 scoop per slot
- Cook until golden and well risen, about 10-15 minutes - do not open the door until cooked!
- Fill with your delicious fillings or serve with your roast dinner
Yorkshire puddings are really easy to make and something that everyone can do 🙂
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link