It’s a new year and everyone looks at as a new book, time to write those chapters this year! So, what are you starting with, clearing debts, losing weight or just going to enjoy life to the fullest Either way with lots of things, finances becomes a key part in lots of people’s goals for the year. Sometimes it is the stumbling block for some.
However, I am a strong believer of working smarter not harder when it comes to money.
Let’s face it, life is far too short to being working yourself into an early grave, there is so much more to it!
So, I’ve rounded up the 10 best posts from my favourite blogs all about finances. With ways to make more money & save more in 2018:
- Fiona at Savvy in Somerset made £200 being featured in a women’s magazine for a few hours work.
- Charlotte Musha made £50 in 30 minutes by selling a box of books!
- If you are shopping online this year please make sure you get cashback! It is like free money for simply clicking through, don’t miss out on it!
- Olly at Savvy Dad has a great way to save on your Christmas 2018 with this post on the Asda Savings card. If you are planning ahead for this year check this out!
- Eileen from Your Money Sorted has an amazing post on how to budget like a pro in 5 quick steps, check it out here.
- If you are buying on eBay this year don’t do anything until you’ve read this post from Emma Drew on how to save money on eBay.
- Francesca over at From Pennies To Pounds has a great round up post on ways to make money both online and offline.
- Katy Kicker has shared how you can get paid to post on a forum
- I shared a post on whether matched betting in the past and still get questions on this. With the money being tax free and easy to follow it is a great way to make extra money this year.
- Don’t be afraid to save money and re-gift those items you might never use! Much More With Less has a fab post all about this.
These are just some posts on how to give yourself a step towards financial freedom that will allow you to live the life you want.
Don’t let anything hold you back this year, life is too short!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link