Good evening and welcome back to another Foodie Friday round-up.
Last week we invited bloggers to share their favourite pie recipes from their blogs in the linky. Pie is a firm favourite of mine as you can have it either sweet or savoury, you can’t beat either an apple pie or a chicken pie!
Here are my favourite 6 pie recipes from bloggers around the world:
- Caramel Apple Pie – As I said at the start, I am a huge fan of apple pie. Adding caramel to it was a genius idea as they are the perfect pairing for this ultimate comfort food.
- Easy leftover turkey and vegetable pie – I am a fan of using up leftovers and this recipe from Easy Peasy Foodie is a great way to use up left over roast or even Christmas dinner. One to have bookmarked for Boxing day!
- Easy Colorado peach pie – Peaches have become a firm favourite in our house recently, especially after making our cobbler recipe. This pie recipe from A Meal In Mind is the perfect way to add them to another dish, I’m not sure our peaches here in the UK are as tasty as the ones across the pond sound but I am going to give it a go!
- Creamy chicken and spinach pie – Pies can be packed full of flavour without the calories! This creamy chicken and spinach pie from Slimming Eat sound divine and I can’t wait to give it a try.
- Fresh pear pie – I have never thought of using pear in a pie, in fact, we have never used them in any dessert. This recipe from a baking journey looks like a great place to change that.
- Classic banoffee pie – This looks like the perfect pudding for the whole family. The classic combination of toffee and banana is sure to go down well with the whole family!
There are so many pie combinations out there including sweet and savoury, it is easy to see why pies are a staple in most households.
This weeks linky I am asking bloggers to link up their favourite soup recipes as the cooler weather is rolling in here in the UK.
The way the linky works:
- Drop a link in the linky for your recipe that follows the theme – this week’s theme is soups.
- I will comment on and pin every recipe shared – if you are not following already you can check out our Pinterest here.
- Share the love, comment on others linked up or share the posts – blogging communities thrive by supporting each other
- In next weeks post, I will pick my favourite recipes for that them and open up a new linky for the following week.