Good evening and welcome back to this week’s Foodie Friday where we are rounding up 6 spooky recipes from bloggers that are perfect for Halloween.
Now I would love to be able to make our food look this good, however, my levels of creativity are not at this standard! These recipes look perfect for any Halloween party that you may be having and I am sure they are just as yummy as they look too.
6 spooky recipes perfect for Halloween
- Halloweeño Jalapeño Popper Mummies – I love Jalapeño’s so this is the perfect dish for me. Combining Jalapeño and cream cheese is always going to be a winner, then wrapping it in pasty was a bonus.
- Bloody Band-Aids – If you are limited on time (or like my skill!) then these are the perfect snack to have this Halloween. Simple but effective in their design.
- Ghost Pretzels – These are amazing. So quick but they look fantastic, these will be a huge hit in all households.
- Halloween Pretzel Rods – If you are looking for something to make with the kids then this is the recipes for you. Make your own magical wands complete with sugary sparkles!
- Rice Krispie Treat Pumpkins – I love recipes that include Rice Krispie’s. It just gives it an amazing texture as well as being versatile in what you can use them in too. These super cute pumpkins would make the perfect Halloween pudding.
- Ghost Meringues – If you are looking for a bit of wow factor then this is the recipes for you. Although fairly simple to do, they look the part!
All of these recipes look amazing and I am sure would look perfect at any Halloween event you may have coming up. You can check out our Halloween Pinterest board here, it is pack full of ideas for your spooky day.
Now back to this weeks linky, this weeks theme is fish dishes. I try and get fish into our meals as often as I can, however, sometimes it is not as easy as it sounds. So I am looking forward to some inspiration!
The way the linky works:
- Drop a link in the linky for your recipe that follows the theme – this week’s theme is fish recipes.
- I will comment on and pin every recipe shared – if you are not following already you can check out our Pinterest here.
- Share the love, comment on others linked up or share the posts – blogging communities thrive by supporting each other
- In next weeks post, I will pick my favourite recipes for that them and open up a new linky for the following week.