It’s a day late however it is time to write down my goals for November.
As always I have reflected on October and with this in mind and knowing what we have coming up this month, I am going to go easy on myself for the goals in November. I do feel the pressure at the minute with blog work backing up a little so my goals are just going to be easy ones to get through the month then the real focus comes back in December.
For now though, here is our October reflection.
October 2019 reflection:
- Schedule until Christmas – Not anywhere near achieving this, in fact, I have nothing scheduled.
- Get a week ahead – Nope, as above not even close
- Publish 2 new recipes – I haven’t even come up with 2 recipes to share!
- Plan and start the Christmas content – I’ve started to plan but that is it.
Personal goals –
- Get Kayleigh in her room – She is in her room, the bed is on route and carpet has been booked in for a fitting.
- Finish the hallway – We are almost there with this, should be done in the next week or so.
- Plan for 2020 – I haven’t written down my plan but I have got them in my head!
My personal goals seem to be coming together a little bit easier than the blog goals however I’m hoping after this month is out of the way and the housework is complete that blogging should become a little easier.
Goals for November
- Get back into Pinterest – I have a little trouble with Pinterest recently and lost my mojo with it, this month I need to get back on it.
- Fix keywords on 20 posts – I need to get ranking on keywords a bit more to start driving traffic.
- Schedule until the end of the year. I know it’s not likely to happen but let’s give it a go!
Personal goals –
- Finish the house – We have carpets and beds coming at the end of November so really we have no choice but to be ready!
- Focus on our meal plans – With so much going on our meal plans have been a little boring, I want to introduce more choice for meals coming up.
- Plan for some time off this year – when it gets to Christmas I want to have 2 weeks off. No plans just not worrying about blog work or my job! To get to this point though I need to get a little more organised.
With so much going on, it has been hard to focus but I really want to get myself into a routine and organised before the end of the year!