Halloween is just around the corner and I have been looking for 5 fun Halloween recipes to try out.
I know in the UK, Halloween is not something everyone celebrates, it is, however, becoming more and more popular. For us, it is just an excuse to have a little fun in the kitchen and get creative with our treats during this time. Here are 5 fun Halloween treats to try out this month!
- Halloween Rice Krispies treats – We’ve had fun making these over the last few weeks, not only are they delicious but they are super easy to make too and take very little effort.
- Halloween stuffed peppers – This is the perfect recipe for dinner, one that can be made to suit your family however still bring that spooky fun to your dinner.
- Halloween quesadillas – If you are looking for a fun idea for lunch how about these quesadillas? What I love about these is you can not only get creative with the shape you go for but you can also adapt the filling to suit everyone!
- Vanilla & Black Cherry Halloween Bucket Cake – If you are after a showstopper, this is it. This amazing cake not only looks amazing but I bet it tastes amazing too, so whether it is for a family Halloween party or a birthday over the end of October, this cake is the perfect fit.
- Spider biscuits – These look pretty amazing and would be a perfect snack. The kids would love these too.
This is just some of the amazing recipes out the to make your food more spooky, however, if you have been carving pumpkins here are some recipes to make sure there is no waste from them either. We have carved our pumpkins in the past and it is a fun activity for the kids to get involved in, especially when they are little, in fact, we once had a party complete with hot dog fingers!
If you are a fan of celebrating Halloween, the chances are it is not going to be how it has been in previous years but that doesn’t need to stop you from having a great time safely at home!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link