Good evening and welcome back to another Foodie Friday roundup. This week we are looking at the best family favourite chicken recipes shared by bloggers from around the world.
I am really enjoying this linky as it is great to see recipes that bloggers have created, some include ingredients I may not have even heard of before. However, they all look amazing and I can’t wait to give some of them a try in the coming weeks.
Chicken is a versatile meat that can be used in a variety of dishes. It is also my children’s favourite which makes my life that little bit easier! Here are my 6 favourite recipes linked up last week.
6 chicken dishes your family will love:
- Tuscan chicken with spinach, tomatoes and artichokes – This colourful dish stood out for me as soon as I saw it. I have never tried artichokes however I am a big fan of spinach, tomatoes and chicken. Being a one-pot meal too also makes it a winner!
- Blackened chicken and mango salsa – I love the sound of this recipe. I am going to be giving it a try in the coming weeks as I think it will be a big hit with our whole family. From the spice mix to the salsa, it just appeals to my taste buds!
- Aldo Zilli Chicken broth with bread and parmesan dumpling – This dish is a little different to what I would normally cook however with the colder nights drawing in I think it is the perfect dish. I have never tried to make a broth before however, this one looks delicious and well worth a try.
- Za’atar Chicken & Pasta Salad – Before I read this recipe I have never heard of Za’atar spice mix before however it sounds and looks amazing. It is a different dish to something we would have had before by one to try out.
- Lemon Butter Chicken – I love lemon chicken and this dish looks like the perfect weekday dish. Coating the chicken is not something I have done in the past however I will be giving it a go next time I make it!
- Bourbon Chicken with Vegetables – If you are looking for a quick family meal then this is a great recipe to try out. Packed full of flavours and quick this makes the perfect midweek meal.
Hopefully, these recipes will give you a little inspiration for the coming weeks and months, rather than reaching for the takeaway.
This weeks linky is all about pasta dishes. Pasta is a great ingredient as it can be used in so many dishes. I would love to see your favourite pasta recipes linked up this week.
The way the linky works:
- Drop a link in the linky for your recipe that follows the theme.
- I will comment on and pin every recipe shared – if you are not following already you can check out our Pinterest here.
- Share the love, comment on others linked up, share the posts or grab our badge – blogging communities thrive by supporting each other
- In next weeks post, I will pick my favourite recipes for that them and open up a new linky for the following week.
Link up your favourite pasta dishes below: