Information I collect –
This blog may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Contact information, such as an email address
This information will be used for internal recordkeeping, and to allow Mummy Vs Work to send you promotional emails about content on the site you might find interesting or to notify you if you have been lucky enough to win one of our competition. This information will never be shared with a third party without your express consent unless I am required to do so by law.
Email subscription –
- All email signs ups are double opt-in meaning you will be sent an email confirming that you wish to be signed up to our mailing list.
- It is not until you have responded to this email you will be fully subscribed to the mailing list and start receiving emails.
- As well as subscribing you will also be sent newsletters, round-ups and other marketing information related to Mummy Vs Work
- You are able to unsubscribe at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of each email.
- Your email address and data will never be sold on to third parties.
Most web browsers automatically accept ‘cookies’ but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies at any time if you prefer. For more information please visit allaboutcookies.org
If you have previously agreed to Mummy Vs Work using your personal information then you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com .You may also request a copy of any data held about you by Mummy Vs Work under the Data Protection Act 1988. Such requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. A small charge may be made for providing this information.
If you believe any information Mummy Vs Work holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email as soon as possible to the above address. Any inaccuracies will be corrected as soon as possible.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link