Thank you for taking the time to visit our home Mummy Vs Work.
This blog has been on the little web for almost 10 years now and we are loving being able to share our thoughts and journey whilst having the most amazing opportunities.
If you are looking to work with us the first thing I would recommend is popping over to our About Us page. Nothing worse than trying to pitch nappies and baby toys to me when I have a 12 & 10 year old!
On the blog we have a variety of ways to get involved such as:
- Competitions – We love hosting competitions for our readers and are happy to host them as long as the prize is a) relevant to this blog and b) something people would love to win!
- Reviews – Over the years we have done lots of reviews and have been very fortunate in have the chance to do so however we are currently cutting back the amount we do. They do take a lot of time to prepare and effort goes into every one we do however with a full time job and more freelance work coming up I am unable to commit so much time to them. That being said, if you’ve got an amazing item that is a perfect fit get in touch 🙂
- Guest/Sponsored posts – We accept guest (posts provided) and sponsored posts (those containing specific links) on this blog however these do come with a charge, for more information on this please get in touch.
- Advertising – We have a variety of advertising spaces and lengths on offer, again get in touch for these offers.
- Freelance – I’m starting to look at branching our and freelancing on other sites as well as helping across social media. If this is something you are interested in please get in touch. I love to chat and build communities on our social media and this creates a real buzz around brands.
If you have anything else that you want to chat to us about, get in touch!
You can pop us an email at email@example.com or contact us via our social media (links top right)
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link