Good evening, welcome back to another Foodie Friday, where we are rounding up 6 delicious pasta recipes from our linky. Last weeks linky was the most popular and that is no surprise considering how versatile it can be.
I am a fan of pasta dishes, simply because I can throw in whatever I want in the dish. From leftovers to things that need using up, so many dishes can be made and it is cheap!
Here are 6 of my favourite pasta dishes shared by bloggers last week:
- Speedy Sausage Pasta – I am a big fan of quick family meals during a busy week and this recipe ticks all those boxes. I even think my fussy pair will love this too! It is going on our meal plan soon 🙂
- Sweet Potato Pasta from Scratch – On my to-do list is learning to make pasta, it is something I have always wanted to do. What I didn’t realise was the different types of pasta you could make. I love sweet potatoes and pasta, so combining them is a winning combination in my eys. Head over to A Baking Journey for this amazing recipe and simple instructions on how to make it yourself.
- Miso Tahini Shiitake Mushroom Spaghetti – If you are a fan of Shiitake mushrooms you are going to love this dish. It is also perfect for those who love to add vegetarian dishes to there weekly meal plans as we do.
- Easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe with Penne Pasta – Sometimes you just want a delicious, easy, creamy pasta to give you that cheese/carb hit. This delicious recipe is that perfect combination and it is so easy to do, there are no excuses to reach for premade jars.
- Meatball pasta – I love meatballs and pasta, so this recipe is going to be a big hit with this household. I loved this recipe due to the blended vegetables added to the sauce. I have never thought to do this and I am sure it adds so much flavour to the sauce.
- Leek, pea and ham farfalle – This is another recipe heading onto our meal plan. I love all the ingredients used in the pasta and I am sure this is going to be a big hit with our family.
These dishes are all recipes I can see being on our meal plan, let us know if you give any a try. Now to this weeks linky:
The way the linky works:
- Drop a link in the linky for your recipe that follows the theme – this week’s theme is pies.
- I will comment on and pin every recipe shared – if you are not following already you can check out our Pinterest here.
- Share the love, comment on others linked up or share the posts – blogging communities thrive by supporting each other
- In next weeks post, I will pick my favourite recipes for that them and open up a new linky for the following week.
This weeks linky is all about pies! I love this category as I am a fan of apple pie and chicken pies, so I can’t wait to see what people add to the linky. You can see all our previous Foodie Friday linkys here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link