Ok this is the first time I’ve ever joined in with Listography from the great Kate Takes 5 blog and this weeks theme is the top 5 things that make me happy. So here goes our list:
1) That feeling on a Thursday when you leave work knowing that is you finished till Monday and the next 3 days are yours to do what you like.
2) Kayleigh and Ethan having a kiss and cuddle before bed, always makes me smile and sometimes makes me want to cry as its so cute!
3) When your having a crappy day getting a text or a call from my other half to tell me he loves me, gives me that warm feeling knowing he’s thinking about me.
4) When you’ve laboured in the kitchen most of the day cooking with toddlers and the food not only comes out edible but extremely yummy!
5) Kayleigh saying I love you so much mummy and Ethan blowing lots of kisses as I drop them at nannies whilst I go to work. As much as i hate going to work, the feeling that they are happy and know I love them loads and it wont be long till I’m picking them up makes it a little easier.
Click the badge for more great top 5 lists!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link