Here in the UK, we get our fair share of wet weather and if you are out and about you are almost guaranteed to get caught in the downpour! If like me, you live in trainers, it is likely that they are going to become that horrible squishy mess that means every time you take a step you are squirting water everywhere!
What would you think though if I told you there was an alternative to traditional trainers that would help those who are always out and about in wet weather? Loom Footwear has released a pair of trainers that will do just that, with the first pair that is 100% waterproof, perfect for those puddles or downpours whilst out and about.
With these trainers being waterproof, you may think that there is a compromise elsewhere, but there is not. The trainers are made so they are breathable for your feet, whilst maintaining their comfort with the cushioned shock-absorbing sole. They are also antibacterial and anti-odour, helping with the smell should your feet be that little bit smelly.
If these trainers have caught your interest, here are the key benefits to Loom Trainers:
- Waterproof: Made using special moisture-wicking technology, they are the most advanced waterproof trainers on the market and are permanently waterproof. This means if you are out and about with the kids and the heavens open or you step in a puddle whilst walking the dog, your feet will stay nice and dry (even if the rest of you is not!
- Engineered for Comfort: These trainers have been put through a whole host of testing, to make sure they are made to be extremely comfortable. The cushioning system of the sole makes every step comfy.
- Breathable: The material used to make these trainers absorb and release moisture from the air so that your feet will never feel moist or sweaty again! Making them the perfect footwear for the whole year-round.
- Anti-Odor: Made with special moisture-wicking material and antimicrobial properties that destroy bacteria in sweat that creates Odor, keeping your feet fresh at all times. This brings the end to smelly feet during the warmer months.
- Lightweight & Flexible: Made to be lightweight, you will find these shoes comfortable all day. Perfect for those always on the go!
- Earth Friendly: Made with cruelty-free material sourced from some of the most eco-friendly farms in the world. Sustainably made.
Everything above combined, make these the perfect trainers for every occasion. Whether you are walking to work, taking the kids for a walk or working out. They will keep your feet dry and cool, regardless of what the UK weather decides to do at that point! These trainers are $99 a pair, which is roughly £73 in today’s exchange rate. Which for a pair of trainers, is not bad at all. Especially as they are perfect for all year round.
If you are looking to treat yourself to a pair of waterproof trainers before the Autumn weather is here, head over to www.loomfootwear.com to take a look at the range.