I was tagged a while back by the lovely This Mummy Loves to join in with this funny little meme! It is a chance for us to turn the table on the children who constantly ask Why? to everything!
So Kayleigh and Ethan:
- Why do you insist on sharing my breakfast?
- Why is it when I sit down for dinner (after you’ve all started!) you ask me to get you a drink?
- Why do you always have something urgent to tell me whilst I’m on the loo?
- Why is it Mummy you call when you want something even though Daddy is closer?
- Why do you always ask why when I ask you to do something?
- Why do you always lie in on a weekday but never at weekends?
The rules are –
1. Post your whys – as few or as many as you like
2. Link up your post here, and it would be great if you could leave a comment too
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going
4. If you’re not a blogger, leave your whys as a comment below. We’d love to read them
5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them
I’m tagging these lovely bloggers to continue to meme:
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link