Today is the last day in our countdown to Christmas giveaways and we are teaming up with the amazing Ragdale Hall Spa to bring you an amazing prize.
Recently awarded ‘Best Retreat Spa’ in the Good Spa Awards 2021, Ragdale Hall Spa is dedicated to your wellness, believing everyone needs breathing space from their world, by taking time to press pause, realign and recharge. On a Twilight Taster, you’ll enjoy the facilities*, plus a 40-minute luxurious treatment and a two-course evening meal in the Verandah Bar. Relax and unwind in the Twilight Bar, the perfect setting to reconnect with loved ones after enjoying the Spa and pools, before departing at 9.30pm. You’ll also have unlimited use of the Rooftop Infinity Pool at its most magical time of the day. All you’ll need to do is switch off and relax.
If you’re not the lucky winner, Ragdale Hall gift vouchers are the best way to give the gift of ‘you-time’ to friends, family and loved ones this festive season. With vouchers available for all packages, whether you’re looking for a stocking-filler or a stand-out gift, there’s something to suit all tastes and pockets. All vouchers are valid for a whole year and come beautifully packaged. Gift vouchers can be ordered online at www.ragdalehall.co.uk or by telephone on 01664 433030. E-Vouchers are also available.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, all you need to do is follow the simple steps in the rafflecopter below.
Terms & Conditions apply.
- Arrival at Ragdale Hall 4.30pm, departure at 9.30pm.
- The prize is valid Monday – Thursday.
- The prize must be taken within six months of the date the winner is notified, and guests must be aged 16 or over.
- Travel is not included.
- Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable & cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- *Services and facilities may change at any time in line with the latest government guidance relating to Covid-19
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link