Here we are already, time for another aims and goals post. It was only today that I realised I hadn’t done a post in April for some goals. The last 4-6 weeks have been a little bit chaotic and I have been a little distracted. It has been hard to get back on track with things and I’ve noticed the impact it has had. There is a bit of a backlog on posts, housework and plans as I just gave up on a few things.
But I am back on it, focused and have plans so I need to get cracking! I think there will need to be a fine balance between pushing on to achieve my aims and goals and allowing myself the break that I probably need to take.
As I skipped last months post, I am going to do a recap on the aims and goals for March and then move on from there with this month’s targets. So let’s get cracking on our recap for March.
Recap on aims and goals for March 2021
Personal goals –
- Eat better – I have joined Slimming World and am 6.5lb down already so it is going well.
- Move more – We talk a long walk after work most days now so I would say this one is a success!
- Stream a little more – I have taken the decision to stop streaming as I just can not commit to it anymore.
Blog goals –
- Update a post every day – Didn’t even start…
- Schedule 2 weeks in advance – As I’m writing this post on the 1st of the month, I think it is clear this one failed too.
- Learn more – I have invested in a few courses and plan to get cracking now to try and push on.
Aims and goals for May 2021
Personal goals –
- Keep going with the healthier eating – I need to keep on this for my own benefit. I have found I feel much better when I am eating healthier, though I do still have a terrible sweet tooth.
- Get fit – Over the month of May, I want to keep fit and get moving more. I have just purchased us Nintendo Ring Fit after reading this review from Super Busy Mum. I can’t wait to see how we get on with that.
- Take more time out – Although the goals are to push on, I want to take time out without feeling guilty for doing so. Our goals will still be there if I take a few hours out for me each day!
Blog goals –
- Work on old content SEO – This month I am going to be focusing on improving blog stats on old blog posts. I’m not going to set a target on how many posts, I’m just going to plough on and hopefully see the difference!
- Start getting ahead in scheduled posts – Again, I’m not saying how far ahead, I just want to get ahead! Hopefully, I can stick to this one.
- Increase stats all around – This month I want to see an improvement in my stats all around. It is not going to happen straight away, it may need some time but the aim is to push on with this.
I think I have learnt recently, that even with plans set, life doesn’t always go to plan. It just means you have to learn to adapt a little and keep ploughing on with things. I can’t wait to see what we may achieve this month and I have high hopes for the month overall.
Have you set yourself any aims and goals for this month? Why not share them in the comments below, I would love to hear them.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link