It is that time again for yet another aims and goals post, it feels like just yesterday that I wrote the last post for my goals for August.
August has been a pretty productive time for me, it always is when we are off work and I find I get through so much more blog work as I work just a few hours during the summer. It then sets me up for the rest of the year really. Now hopefully though I will be able to stay on track, I have got myself to a position where I just need to do a few posts a week to stay ahead, rather than having to write lots of posts every week to just keep up to date.
Things have changed a lot over the last month and the focus has shifted slightly, I am hoping this will help us to push on with things in one way or another and get to where we want to be. For now, though, one month at a time let’s focus on recapping last month and looking forward to this month.
Recap on aims and goals for August 2021
Personal goals –
- Take time out – I did this, I took some days off completely where I did nothing but play the computer or watch the Olympics and then at other points I worked and then took the afternoon off. I feel refreshed and ready to go.
- Get back onto Slimming World – It took a while but I am back on it and sticking to it this time!
- Have a few days out – We didn’t go far but we had some days out and also caught up with family and friends.
Blog goals –
- Get my travel blog up and running properly – I didn’t do this in the end, instead, I have been focusing on a new blogging blog!
- Plan for September – Already on it, September is scheduled and I am thinking ahead to Halloween and Christmas.
- Work on multiple sources of income – This is coming from my other blogs and raising my affiliates income, still a work in progress but it is getting there.
Aims and goals for September 2021
Personal goals –
- Make sure I take time out – September is going to be busy with the return to school and work so I want to make sure I take time out.
- Stick to healthy eating – I don’t want to fall back into bad habits so healthy eating needs to stay!
- Pay the kids trip off – They are both going on a school ski trip, I want to be paid early so we can get back to other things such as clearing debts and our mortgage.
Blog goals –
- Get 6 weeks ahead – If I can push on with the blogs and get 6 weeks ahead, that will be great.
- Work on SEO – I need to learn more about SEO and making it work more for my blogs. I have the basis of the blog and they do ok, but now I want to push forward and grow a bit more.
- Think about Christmas – Many bloggers are already ahead of me on this but I want to have my schedule in place for the Christmas features and our popular Countdown to Christmas giveaways.
For the first time in a long time, I am really focused now when it comes to blogging. There are so many things I want to achieve and the blog gives me a chance to bring this to life. I have had a bit of a wake-up call lately with life, it is has reminded me that you can not take it for granted. We can’t wait forever to chase our dreams, so now is the time to bring them to reality really.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link