Wow, we are in October already and it is time to set some new aims and goals for this month.
Before we do that though, I do like to do a quick reflection on how I got on with my September goals.
September 2019 reflection:
- Schedule Pinterest until the end of October – I’m a few days off with this but close enough to count it!
- Schedule a week in advance by the end of September – Nope, this one I am not even close to. In fact, I’m still writing blog posts on the day.
- Create and publish 2 new recipes – No, didn’t achieve this one either.
Personal goals –
- Get in a routine – Somewhat in a routine now, though this is more of a back to school routine than anything else.
- Work out 3 times a week – I started but due to building work we are hugely limited on space so I need to pick this back up when we have a bit more space.
- Set some goals for blog and streams for the remainder of 2019 – I didn’t even start this one.
Wow, all in all, I did terribly, I would love to make an excuse for why I didn’t stick to them but that would be pointless. I was just not focused in September and found it really tough. However, it is a new month so we are looking forward now, not back.
Goals for October
- Schedule until Christmas – This might sound a little crazy but if I can get the bulk of my scheduling done until Christmas that would make my life a little easier in the coming months.
- Get a week ahead – I know I failed this last month but I am going to give it another try.
- Publish 2 new recipes – I want to get more recipes on the blog so I need to do this.
- Plan and start the Christmas content – I love Christmas so I can’t wait to do this!
Personal goals –
- Get Kayleigh in her room – This should happen over the weekend, just need to get painting!
- Finish the hallway – This would then just leave us our bedroom to decorate.
- Plan for 2020 – I have a new desire to get the blog and work back of the ground. I just need to get organised and plan my method of approach for 2020!
I’ve not done the best at sticking to these aims lately but I’m hoping it turns out a little better this month.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link