Good afternoon & welcome back to another Foodie Friday post. This week we are rounding up the best cookie recipes on the web.
The kids love to bake cookies and homemade ones taste so much better than the shop brought version. I think people are put off making cookies at home as they think they are really complicated but they are not. Start with a basic recipe like our chocolate chip one and then you can experiment with the recipes from there.
In our linky last week, we had some delicious recipes shared which I have featured below, they all sounded delicious!
6 tasty cookie recipes the whole family will love:
- Domino’s Cookies and Pizza Hut Cookie Dough at home – If you love takeaway style cookies but your bank balance doesn’t, this recipe from Savvy In Somerset is perfect for you. She shares just how to make the cookies taste like those you would get delivered, however, at a fraction of the cost!
- Almond pastry cookies – I have never tried almond pastry cookies however this recipes from Mean Green Chef looks amazing. They look light but packed full of flavour, I can’t wait to give these ones a go soon.
- No-bake peanut butter cookies – These cookies take 10 minutes to prepare and are ready to eat just an hour later. With no baking involved these are the perfect recipe for those in a rush, then stored in the fridge to give you that sweet hit when you need it.
- Almond butter cookies – Almond butter is not something I am familiar with, however it sounds delicious in this recipe. I love the fact that Foodie Home Chef has suggested some alternatives that would suit the recipe. It allows you to personalise it to your families favourite flavours.
- Healthier oat and cranberry cookies – I love the food that English Mum puts up on Instagram and her blog is packed full of delicious recipes. This oat and cranberry recipe looks delicious, I look forward to trying these ones out.
- Big Soft M&M Cookies – M&M’s are delicious, adding them into big soft cookies was always going to be a winner. These look amazing and are a recipe that will be bookmarked to try out soon.
I hope this roundup of recipes has given you a little inspiration. Once you get yourself a good recipe it is so easy to adapt it to your tastes, plus once you make homemade cookies, you will never go back to shop brought!
Now we turn our attention to this week’s recipes. With Great British Bake Off kicking off this week, it seems only fitting that this week them should be cake! Whether it be a traditional cake, like our Victoria Sponge cake or something a bit more unique, that is up to you. I can’t wait to see the delicious recipes linked up this week, thank you to everyone who has taken part over the last couple of weeks!
The way the linky works:
- Drop a link in the linky for your recipe that follows the theme.
- I will comment on and pin every recipe shared – if you are not following already you can check out our Pinterest here.
- Share the love, comment on others linked up, share the posts or grab our badge – blogging communities thrive by supporting each other
- In next weeks post, I will pick my favourite recipes for that them and open up a new linky for the following week.
Grab our badge –
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link